The appearance of a person is very important, it is the first thing we need to pay attention when we make an appointment with someone. But most people have facial flaws. For example, according to US statistics, 60 million people suffer from acne.
Many people suffer from various skin related problems on their face. Sometimes it is enough to change nutrition and lifestyle. But what if it does not run smoothly?
Since there is no one-size-fits-all solution to all facial problems, Kalib9 presents a useful approach for common problems.
1. Wrinkles on the face: Bananas are known for their health. The fruit can be used externally to smooth wrinkles. For this you need to clean the banana and mix it with a spoonful of honey. You can also add sour milk or orange juice.
Apply the mixture on the face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse it off with water and apply a moisturizing cream.
2. Use toothpaste: In addition to cleaning your teeth, toothpaste is very good for relieving inflammation. You just apply it to the skin. Before applying toothpaste to inflamed skin, you need to know if your skin reacts to the toothpaste. Apply lightly to the burn and leave it for a while.
3. Acne: Use potatoes to get rid of acne. Apply potato juice on the pimples and leave to dry. Then wash your face with clean water. This will help to get rid of pimples and scars.
4. Dry skin: Avocado is effective in moisturizing the skin. So it is good for women who have dry skin. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
5. Oily skin: If you have oily skin, tomatoes will help improve the condition of your oily skin. Simply take the tomato flesh mixed with sugar (1 teaspoon) and apply it gently on your face for about 5 minutes and then wash it off. It will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Thin eyebrows: Use milk to make your eyebrows thicker. Just apply it gently with a cotton swab dipped in milk. After 15 minutes, rinse your eyebrows with clean water.
7. Acne: Green tea will help you fight acne, just wait until it cools down and eat. Drop green tea on a cotton ball and apply on your face, then rinse with clean water.
Green tea is high in antioxidants that help protect against bacteria and reduce inflammation. Applying green tea to the skin has been shown to reduce acne.
If you have acne, you can use lemon juice. Mix lemon juice with water evenly and apply on the scar for 15 minutes and rinse with clean water.
8. Large pores: You can use apple cider vinegar to reduce large pores on the face. Mix it with water in equal proportions and apply on the face for 5 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
9. Lower chin: There are many exercises to help get rid of lower chin. Chewing gum is a simple way. Just chewing gum every day activates your chin and strengthens the chin muscles.
10. Dark circles under the eyes: Almond oil is best for getting rid of dark circles under the eyes. Apply and massage it on the dark circles, leave it overnight, wash it off in the morning.